DaVinci Resolve Forum

Register for a free account now!
This is the place to discus everything about the free video editing software DaVinci Resolve. Members help other members. Reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Relatively new to video editing

snowbrdr

Hi All, I am a musician and IT guy. I’ve been working with audio recording for some time and got into video around the time COVID hit. I started recording bands with three cameras and then syncing them up, adding cuts and titles in Corel Visual Studio (PC based, I’ve since moved to Mac) It was a bear and I haven’t used it since. Then I started getting into switching technology and settled on an Atem Mini Pro ISO switcher. It allows me the flexibility of recording my bands video while recording audio through a digital mixing console, feed it into the switcher for syncing via waveform so that I can remix audio if necessary. I am brief into my journey with Resolve but like the features that make for an easier/quicker post-production process. Not there yet at all and hope this community will grow and share support. I could use it, along with watching lots of YouTube videos. I am a novice with video editing but I’m willing to spend the time to climb this learning curve!

Hi snowbrdr,

:welcome-to-forum:

Back